Beard & Face Cream
Beard & Face Cream
Scents: Mahogany Coconut : Mahogany layered with coconut, sandalwood, vanilla and oakmoss
Vortex: Does your beard need a pick-me-up? Send it through a whirlwind of change! Vortex is a blend of vanilla beans, sweet apple, bergamot, and musk.
Timeless Classic is a sweet yet masculine blend of tobacco and vanilla.
Twisted Pumpkin is a blend of pumpkin and brown sugar, with undertones of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and oud with a hint of smoke. It is guaranteed to get your senses twisted.
Our new Beard & Face Cream is a perfect addition to your beard or face routine or both. Now available in 2oz or 4oz.
Best used as a night routine, but can be used anytime.
These are our recommendations for using our brand new Beard & Face cream.
1. Hop in the shower and rinse your beard with warm water.
2. Pat dry your beard with a towel. ( You still want your beard to be a little wet)
3. Scoop out about a pea size amount of beard cream.( Just remember if you have a bigger beard it might take a little more)
4. Rub hands together until both hands are white from the cream.
5. Massage into your beard ( Remember you want the cream to get down to the skin as well as your beard)
6. Comb or brush through.
Then wake up the next morning with your softest beard.
If anyone has any questions please shoot us a message as we would be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Locks moisture into your hair. ...
- Protects your hair and scalp from UV damage. ...
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can hydrate the skin and help it retain moisture.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair.
Sweet Almond Oil: Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
Organic Hempseed Oil:
- promoting hair growth.
- moisturizing the hair.
- thickening the hair.
- preventing water loss to protect the hair.
- reviving damaged hair.
- adding shine.
Emu Oil: Emu oil stimulates the skin to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles, and rejuvenate aging or sun-damaged skin.
Glycerin: glycerin is a humectant, meaning it can actually pull in moisture from the air, keeping hair hydrated and healthy.
Castor Oil: . It hydrates and calms the skin. It can help reverse hair damage.
The beard and face cream is an absolute game changer by moisturizing and softening your face and beard. Never thought I would use something like this, let alone have it as part of my rotation. Thank you Brian!
If you want a great hydration cream this is it. I've been using this at night and waking up to a very soft, hydrated,and manageable beard. Without a doubt another great product.. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Great Job Brian!!
I've used Crushers Creations products for years. This beard and face cream has conditioned and hydrated my skin and beard more then any product I've ever used. My beard feels better and is softer then it's ever been and it's always been soft using Crushers products. Hands down the best product I've ever used for my beard and skin. I recommend this product to anyone. Awesome job Crusher amazing product!